© 2021 SWEVEN All rights reserved
SWEVEN – Digital Business Process Management
SWEVEN is a cloud-based facilities maintenance software that can facilitate the seamless and cost effective management of commercial or government facilities, contracts, vendors and technicians.
SWEVEN is a SAAS company that is dedicated to producing the next generation of facilities and asset management software for the international market. The software, which includes cutting edge features like geolocation and mobile app integration, is currently being used in military bases and commercial facilities. SWEVEN welcomes funding to support to get off the ground and to market to the global community.
- SWEVEN seeks a second round of Angel Investment to continue marketing its suite of products for the Facilities Maintenance & Construction industry. The funds will be used to sustain and increase current growth, to market the software to new potential clients and customers, and pushing through new ideas that can enhance the software as it becomes adopted.
- SWEVEN embraces a new, cloud based approach to facilities management that can enhance its clients’ bottom lines in ways that no other existing platforms can.
- This is a totally new platform that can not only change the way that companies manage facilities – it can change the way that anyone manages various sites and assets anywhere – and will do so at an extremely affordable price point.
As the hosting landscape becomes increasingly competitive, many hosting providers are exploring new markets by offering hosting accounts that come preloaded with specialized software. We have been working with the AWS engineering team since 2011. With SWEVEN, you can offer hosting accounts with ready-to-go operations functionality. Your company could also potentially offer a “one-click-install” option for ECOBPM with your own brand.
- SWEVEN has the potential to literally change the way people do business – and to reduce ongoing management costs. These cost reductions will allow business to invest those savings in other projects or in their employees and contractors.
- The partners developing this software have significant real world experience developing software for large companies, and with facilities management services.
- SWEVEN has already embraced emergent on-field technology and adapted to its native cloud architecture. This opens up unlimited capabilities for organizations to enhance their service offerings to their Clients. Large organizations will choose to leverage from this technology rather than develop technology products on their own.
- SWEVEN now has gone beyond work/service orders. It is an eco-system where Clients, Vendors, Contractors and Technicians are now interacting digitally.